Marketing Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Build brand awareness through various media outlets
• Plan advertising campaigns
• Collect and analyze market research data
• Identify potential markets and test them extensively
• Work within various multimedia outlets to promote a product
• Design and oversee ad layouts
• Decide which media format (print, television, radio, web, billboard) best suits the assignment
• Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs
• Work within a team to collaboratively create an ad campaign
• Keep track of and balance budgets
• Establish beneficial pricing strategies
• Negotiate advertising contracts
Marketing Job Skills
• Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
• Answers questions from clients
• Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
• Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Makes product appeal to the target market
• Trains other people in the art of selling
• Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets deadlines
Marketing Job Requirements and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in marketing, business administration or related field;
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
• Great written and oral communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
• Proficient in analytics and market testing
• Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies
• Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at once
• Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
On a regular basis the Manager will be assigning tasks outside the scope of this Job Description. These tasks will expose the holder in handling higher responsibilities with a view of identifying their potential and developing managerial competencies.
We are seeking an experienced, creative marketing employee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will use a multitude of platforms to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for our company. You will seek to increase build brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns. The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as Aquantam will typically operate a website and social media accounts. As such, the marketing attaché may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage advertising.
Job Summary We are seeking an experienced, creative marketing employee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will use a multitude of...
From Aquantam Property Realtors Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published 8 days ago
Job Summary The Hospitality and Marketing Executive is responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for the hospitality and accommodation...
From Tomsi Serviced Apartments Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Reporting To:Chief Executive Officer Main Role:Formulation and implementation of Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Branding, Corporate Communication...
From Kuscco Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published 16 days ago
KUSCCO Mutual Assurance Limited was incorporated in Kenya in January 2019 and is a subsidiary company of KUSCCO Ltd with a vision To be the leading insurer...
From Kenya Union Of Savings And Credit Cooperatives Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 11 days ago