Main Responsibilities of Job
The jobholder will be responsible for:
• Controlling the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk management procedures
• Managing the team’s work plan to ensure attainment of quality standards
• Analyzing commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
• Understanding the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Is informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
• Providing guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
• Generating new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions.
• Ensuring achievement of billing targets and collection of outstanding fees
• Ensuring compliance to Grant Thornton and International Standards in the entire voyager file
• Handling client relationship
• Timely feedback and response to clients
• Reviewing and approving budgets
• Preparing monthly reports
• Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
• Coaching the team and encouraging them to take ownership of their development
• Masters/MBA in Strategic Management or Finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Registered member of ICPAK or ACCA
• Must be well versed with IFRS
• Six years of experience in a reputable audit firm with more than three years as an Audit Senior.
• Audit experience in insurance sector
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating the subject heading “
Friday, 5th June 2020
.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsible for the overall management of Audit teams while ensuring that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partner. Further, to ensure that all staff are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential in order to assist in the development of the service line.
Job description The job holder is responsible for overseeing the implementation of existing policies and development of new policies & procedures in ICT...
From Institute Of Human Resource Management - Nairobi Area
Published 19 days ago
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Decision Making, Problem Solving...
From Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 18 days ago
F&B Controller Job Responsibilities Ensure up to date cost price of all food & beverage items availability to ensure careful purchasing. Keep an up to date...
From Reliable Recruiters - Nairobi Area
Published 17 days ago
Role and Responsibilities • Analyzes data, finance reports, budgets, tax returns, and accounting records • Maintains records of financial transactions by...
From Tyche Planners - Nairobi Area
Published 17 days ago